Thursday 1 July 2010

Back to my cubicle.

Yeap, back where I belong, in my cubicle and back to the society of networking. :)
I am glad to be back here ( surprisingly) a few days with my family seems enough already I miss them dearly but I miss my laptop more.. lol..
A 1 night stay end up to a 5 night stay.

My first 2 days outing with my mum was to IKEA and to The Curve since she has not been there before along with my 2 younger cousins. She loves IKEA now.. :)



This is me waiting under the blazing sun for at least 10min or 15min because of this!!!
.
.
.
\/


e.Yes!!! THIS! Arrived at the condo with such tight security, look at the entrance for humans to pass through. I waited for my grandpa to get me in, and there are at least 7 to 8 blocks of apartments in there so the walk to the main gate is sooooooo FAR.. My first time going there so this was pretty new to me.

My rock star mum waiting to strut IKEA!


Food my love.


Food in IKEA is not great anymore except for the meatballs still good. But the Salmon and roasted chicken seem to have a mixed up sauce. I think the creamy dill sauce should be on the salmon and not the chicken and that sour-ish taste sauce is suppose to be on the chicken. But when I look at my neighbor (stranger), the sauce was the same so maybe the worker is not really thinking straight while working.


And of course, some pear cider after a 2 hour shop in IKEA.


My cousin, Hang hang.



The view from their apartment at dawn is beautiful.



I am loving this red sling bag that I got from the flee market at the Curve, such a lovely lil red thing.


At the Craving's, they serve very good Mee Siam with Honey roasted chicken and Thup Thim Krup, a must have whenever I spot a place that serve this lil red Ruby's.


I took my mum to 1-Utama the following next few days as well to watch Sex and the City 2. And thank goodness it was Wednesday, MOVIE DAY! Woot~
It is so worth it to watch that movie I say, I laugh throughout the movie and even tried not to laugh so much cause we were so loud! Even the girl beside me kept laughing but she kept her voice to a minimum but some parts, almost everyone never failed to laugh. I love Samantha in this part 2 sequel, so horny yet funny! Hahaha..
I am glad I took my mum to that movie, better than being stuck in my uncle house and rot.
With my grandma around, I gain few pounds. ;)

Back to my hole and back to work tomorrow, just another week more and I am done with my internship! Yes! I am really looking forward to it. Have not been to work for 6 days, people are starting to wonder where am I? But hey, they made my schedule like that Saturday and Sunday (OFF DAY) and Wednesday and Thursday (OFF DAY), I was sick on Monday and Tuesday so don't blame me.

1 comment:

Jessica Elle said...

Love the first picture of you!!! (L)