Sunday 4 July 2010

Happy Birthday Chagiya~

To my one and only beloved boyfriend, Mr.Egghead..!! ( xoxo)
Today is his birthday, a little older, and a more wiser him.
The picture below was taken last year after our, no no, HIS drinking session, hmmm more like it was for him of course, he was the birthday boy on his 21st of course his cousins will not let him go.* Note the man whom is pulling his pants down, not letting go of him*

This year, I can't be there for his 22nd. But there will be more birthday to come right boo? :)
I am so glad that we got this 11 months through so quickly and smoothly.
Yes there were ups and downs. Through all the tears when you went away, and the arguments we solved briefly in an instant. Never letting arguments be dragged for too long or too many hours even, made us today.
You always seem so comfortable with me and that made me comfortable.
You make me feel comfortable to be my own self and I don't need to try hard to impress you.
You treat a girl with full of respect and made me feel special.
You make me whole again.

I hope there will forever be you and I, cause I ain't letting go my one and only egghead.



I did not want an ordinary picture of his face or his face with my face in it, so this picture seems perfect!! Something to describe what really went down last year.
I know it seems harsh to post an embarrassing picture but well.. its just me.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

ahahaha... useless.. can't drink still wanna macho..