Wednesday 7 July 2010

What is wrong with me?

What is wrong? I can't seem to understand about this constant cough that I am having. I has been a week or more and I am still not well. I feel more vulnerable this days and mostly I can't seem to finish up my meal!!! And this really annoys me.
A few times I got my meal, feeling so hungry and thinking that I could gulp down every inch of the food on my plate but once I look at the food on my plate, I feel full enough to puke out the food that I have not even swallow. I take a few bites and then I was done with my meal, It's like my eyes just ate up the food!
I feel bad cause I am wasting the food. As I am writing this blog, my Korean noodle is very well staring at me begging me to eat them! Ahhhhhhh!!! I just took a few bites, and appetite just died like that. What a bummer!

Oh and vulnerable meaning I get upset and depress easily nowadays. The arguments that I have with him, I feel very well damn bad. I apologize for my behavior, I really don't know why am I like this, for this couple of days. This sickness is taking a toll of me, and I am hating it!

Please make me well! I don't like being like this, a paranoid bitch!!

3 comments:

Jessica Elle said...

I read about it yesterday, they suggest you take vitamins? You're probably lacking of vitamins. Feel better dear!

Kristi said...

OH thanks dear, I will then. Im still abit sick. Its all good once I reach penang. :)

Jessica Elle said...

Yes, you'll definitely be better! Don't think you need vitamins then! ;D Be good okay!