Wednesday 28 July 2010

A few things I did back in Penang.

I extended my stay back in Penang for an extra week be cause I was too reluctant to leave egghead behind. :( Now I'm back in my cubicle and is back to revising. I'm glad its college and not internship now. But 2nd week of college and we already have our internship briefing for our next internship on Oct 11 till 1 Jan 2011. GREAT huh..just GREAT. On 1st of JANUARY, Hello...!
I miss my college buddies! I have not seen many of them for 3months plus! Pretty nice to be back to college and be lazy..but I have succumb to headaches this few days ever since I came back. I'm not sure what happen but it's just me..

I miss him badly, is it wrong to miss him?
I can say we the time we've been together hardly hits 8 months, so to see him, it's like finding gold. It's precious and to treasure every moment is hard for us. His a workaholic and I'm still studying, time is precious for us and I just wish we have more time together. I know I want him more now then ever.
I don't want to sound desperate but I do need him. He brings out the best in me.


I'm not trying to be wannabe photographer, I just love to take pictures.


At sunset bistro, wish my bestie's were there.

This is Ken from Thailand! One of egghead's college friend in Switzerland. I like him, his so funny and blur! His always smilling :)


Chew Jetty Char Koay Teow. I did gain from all this guilty indulgence.


I don't know what street is this call but I can tell you, not many people seen this street before, It's a place to take picture if some of you are interested in photography. It's somewhere near the Jetty Bomba station.


We ate at one of the Or Chien (fried oyster) and it was so good! It was crispy and delicious...:D

Egghead, doing what he do best. Fry eggs. Lol... Only he knows what I mean.


At Vellu Villas! She practically ate half of my food, but I did not mind cause I could not finish it anyways. Its so spicy and big portion! I love it when my friends love what I (we) eat. Enjoying food together :D

At St.Anne.. Look at me! BLAH BLA....


I really wanted to climb on this bell tower, but I was not allowed. And he would not allow me to. If emkay was here, she be climbing it..LOL!


Shes back! The night before I left back to my cubicle. We had supper at Subaidah along with May and Egghead. Japanese cigarette smells so good.

I want to go back Penang in August!
But my schedule is so tight and we have replacement classes on Saturday due to the Hari Raya Holiday which is coming soon in September. Ughhh!
I need to go back and see my mum before she leaves to UK next month, see my aunty Sue and her family from UK, see Jessica before she leaves, see egghead and his family aunty Pat?
Oh and my birthday is coming up, I'm hitting the BIG TWO ZERO, I should do something memorable?? All I want is a drink and a chat with THEM.

Anna, come back..

No comments: