Sunday 1 August 2010

Food Friends & Love.


It has only been a week in college??? Felt like eternity with tight schedule, hectic and packed classes that leads till late evenings. Just loving being a college-rebellious student ey?

I love practical classes.


With Cha cha..~


Loving my presentation, took me so many tries till I got the right one. :)
Cream puff with chocolate sauce, with almonds on the side and a sugar art that we randomly made, we burned the sugar though. LOL!

Huge? Yea it is!! It felt like everyone can read what you type or read. So reading private message's here in college is a nono..lol.


It has been a long long time chickies, we finally meet again.

Nothing better to do. KFC and stayover..Woot~


Luscious sweet red tomatoes! :P

My pandan coconut for lunch, sad I know. I realize I did not have a single straw at my cubicle when I wanted to drink it. Equally more sad, oh well.

My diet starts now! Been having so much meat, TOO MUCH, I feel like a Carnivore!

A cut cause by my paring knife. No I did not do it on purpose.
I have enough burns, bruises and cuts. Ughh.. and my hormones are getting f*** ed up now, pimples all over my foreheads like world war 3. Kill me, I hate zits!
Anna said my skin looked dry here..:( Look at my cut not my skin..! lol..

No comments: