Thursday 26 August 2010

My 20th

The day started without any plans or even to make any plans to celebrate my birthday. Everything happen so randomly and the happiest moment when he told me his on his way to see me. Contend, how can I not be.

I love korean food. So do they.
Happy korean birthday celebration without any cake, I don't mind, I'm too shy to stand infront of my birthday cake while a mass of humans sings happy birthday song to me. For 3 years straight, there was always someone celebrating her birthday along with me. Except for last year, I celebrated my birthday in Langkawi with close buddies but with him away.
So this birthday is the best by far, just close friends, food and love. What I actually wished for the day before whilst in my cubicle.

His first time meeting my college mates and cha cha's indon friends. He likes them. :D

I like how candid this picture is.



Thanks boo for coming down to see me just for one day.
I appreciate all the things and gifts you did and got for me. Every little thing counts for me, no matter how big or small, it's the thought that counts.
I will remember this birthday till the day I'm 6'ft under. :)

No comments: