Friday 6 August 2010

When planets collides.

Somehow I am still a young, immature, wounded girl who just wants to be held tightly and whispers coming to my ears saying.. "Everything will be okay, don't worry.."
Everything seems to be going the other way round. Not how I wanted it to be, not ever how it should had been. Yes I am matured it seems in others eye, I solely play the role of a mother.

Maybe I had been to light on everything,
maybe I had been taking everything so easy just so arguments go blind under the covers,
maybe I had let things slide pass me for too long,
maybe I had give too much and got back a little,
maybe time has passed and I am a little more needy,
maybe we just change as interdependency is less between one of us,
maybe just maybe, MAYBE! I get to see a sight of you brings those other maybe's down from it all.

A person who receive little love when they were younger, bound to need more love but hides away from love. Solely to not get hurt again.
I never want to get hurt, but it takes some salt onto the wound to realize magnificent and horrible things bound to happen. When it clashes, storm waves occur and when everything is said and done, silence comes into the picture and brings harmony to life.
To deal with such pain is like taking a blunt knife pierced through your chest bluntly yet forcefully right into the heart. The pain I feel, is always there.
It is there for so long, too long that now everything just comes out through all the slightest misfortunes moves into a big unfortunate event.
Neither of us likes this part but it is said to help us to grow, no?




I want to love and feel loved.

No comments: