Tuesday 17 August 2010

The big 2 O coming up!

My days in college has been fun, crazy, noisy, tiring, unhappy, sad, angry and of course Happy.
I am a few days away from my birthday!! The BIG 2 and O together, I am not sad and well it does not effect me either but I want to do something before my birthday. Now I am not talking about doing the " 20 things to do before turning 20", I just want to do something fun and socialize. And that longing came true today.
A few friends of mine came into our class and ask me " Oh Kristi, you drink beer right?" with a smirk on his face, my face GLOW and said "yeaaaa...:)".
I never had a big outing with college mates ever since I've been in college. Yea how lame right? I know...
Oh I heard there will be Hoegarden.. like the MEGA HUGE size pint glass.. awesome!
I know I sound like a pathetic bimbo deprived of alcohol or something, but no no and yes.. I had one too little glass of alcohols with friends back in Penang it was not enough and neither was it that good, so I need some fun and beer in my life to keep me sane.



Most of you may know I have been in a long-distance-relationship and I always get this question from friends, " How do you take it?" or "How do you both go trough it?".
Partially I am not very sure myself how did I gone through it all and now going through it again is even worst than the last.
The one whom initiate all this argument is I.
It feels like I am being too demanding and well, too controlling.
He feels like he has done his best and is getting blame every single time.
He has done his best and I do appreciate every single thing, but somehow, I need something more.
I like it when he does something when I don't need even need to tell him to, if I did, it will sound like I am being demanding or nagging! ~ That is happening now.

So to tell or not to tell?
Maybe I should not talk, zip my mouth and seal it tight. For all the wrongful accusations and demands I did. I am sorry for not being understanding of your situation.




Sometimes trying hard is TRYING TOO HARD in others eyes. Just don't do it. *rolls eyes*

No comments: