Tuesday 11 May 2010

For now is work, Work and EAT! :)

I know I know, I have been neglecting my blog due to work work work but that is no excuse as I have 2 days off in a week, I am just too lazy.. :)

Work has been fun, I might had hated waitress-ing for a long time but I am starting to like it. I know I am not that bad with or to customers, of course sometimes there are the occasions of fake smile but most of the time, I smile because I want to smile.
The first week was pretty tortures as there were many functions and I was new, resulting in being abit clueless and sometimes dumb. Well I got better as the weeks pass by now.
I am also starting to enjoy reading!! Reading on my way to work, current book that I am reading Eat Pray and Love.
It sounds abit stupid to be reading such book isn't it? But this is not going to be about me, more like a woman in search for everything. It is vital to read this book before you realize that, everything that she said in the book is really what every one of us need to do before we actually settle down and rot. This book has been selling great and I heard it is coming out to movies! Yay!!
One thing I am for sure is after reading this book, I will never see the world like how I used to see it or how others would see it.
I might learn a thing or two and start loving life even more.


Eat Pray & Love movie trailer.


I am moving into the kitchen department starting on Saturday. I hope all is well in there.
I gotta start thanking myself for going through this restaurant department for a month and not having to wear anymore pantyhose and office shoes no more!!! :)

Now all I want to do is just relax at home, go to places alone and enjoy reading and making me a plate of pasta.

No comments: