Sunday 23 May 2010

Another Surprise?



Alyssa a.k.a Aly told me a surprise is coming up for me. Oh gosh, and she would not tell me what it is. The suspense of THE KNOWING is killing me, part of me don't want to know what is going on but part of me just want's to find out the truth!
If I am not mistaken, I hope, I really really really hope it will be something or someone that I really want to see. I am missing him so badly, and not getting to chat with him nowadays makes me feel sad.

Gone out to Ikea with Aly and her friend Sherlyn last night as her friend wanted to buy some stuff for her house. The initial plan was go to Ikea and then head to KL to club along with Aly's brother Damian and Esther his girlfriend. But the plan got canceled so with nothing else to do, and our in need to drink and to do something before we call it a night, we went to MJ somewhere near Tropicana club? Got there and got ourselves a beer tower and double-apple shisha.. :)
Oh heavens was the shisha strong! It was stronger than the time I smoked with the pineapple on it! I coughed many times but in the end got used to it and enjoyed making clouds of smoke.


Jazzygirl needed some beer as well and the owner that could not care less of her.. lol!





Pool session after our drink and yea, I'm still good at it even though with a headache.
xP

No comments: