Saturday 29 May 2010

Rant's!

An idiot scolded me as for I said "NO" to him.
Well partly yes I was wrong for not pleasing the guest's but well, he is a fussy lot.
He asked for a BOWL of blueberries and red berries (i am guessing that is raspberries), and come on, I find it ridiculous for someone to ask this much. Personally I did not know we could give them such expensive fruit's anyways and I kindly told him we don't have that. But he insisted since yesterday another chef did gave it to him, so he want's it again today.
So the i asked another girl, she was more familiar with this than I do. She was hesitant to do so as it was almost towards the end of the breakfast buffet as well but did It cause we have to.
Then I went on to do my own thing he came back again! WTF.
He asked if there was any other big plate, but looking around at my area I said there was only small plate here for now ( BAD CHOICE, I should have just tell him there is outside).
He went off outside, and then I went behind to look for the steward to get me bigger plates cause that is their job! It was really busy as well so many things were out, so I don't blame them but in a way pissed cause I am the one who get the blame as well.
I saw some big plates near somewhere, and I took a pile of it and went back to my shop.
He was standing there talking to some of my work mates, and I got a damn bad feeling that this is not good. He saw me and came to me and said, " What is this!" Showing me a big plate on his hand, and then I said, " I went behind to get more big plate's".
Then he was like " there are so many big plate's outside and you said no big plate's! You should not say NO to your guests as this is a hotel line, you should never say NONONO...!!" as least this is what I remember what he said.
Well let's be frank, it is a buffet, like have you not ever been to a freaking buffet? There must be plate's around aint it, It's not like a said there isn't any, is just that there isn't any in the shop that I was in.. Wtf?
And I did went to get more big plate's isn't it??
This are some of the basterds and bitches I have to face everyday at work.

Other scenario's while he was there, he wanted salmon and there was not any on the counter buffet, my work mate went to get it for him.
I think he was also at the omelet section making a fuss saying why is so slow. And HELLO?? Can't you see its fucking busy? Its first come first serve, not 4th!
I am guessing he is German by the way he speaks a strong heavy accent and his blonde hair with metal oval frame spec's..!


Yea rub it in mister, rub it in..

1 comment:

Angeline said...

tsk tsk tsk.. u shudnt be in hotel industry.. it's like that.. it's far different than jz servicing in a restaurant and a hotel coffee house/restaurant..