Tuesday 25 May 2010

Don't worry, be happay!!

It is sucky to have my off day again, Tuesday and Wednesday, oh well I should blame myself for changing it with Thu Hoong.

Damn it, I was planning to change my off days to Thursday and Friday as Stephanie and I were planning to watch Prince of Persia together but haih, maybe next week? I hope we could do something before she leaves back to Switzerland, she barely does hangouts here as she don't have many friends in KL. I'll be her friend.. LOL!
I like talking to her, cause personally, someone who could understand what I am saying because whatever I say could sometimes be totally opposite of what I meant so yea if you don't speak like me then you would be confuse. Unless your trying to be innocent and act dumb then that is your choice. :)
So she won't act dumb, the fact that shes pretty sporting too.
Oh yea and she told me about this Reggae bar in Chinatown. BOB MARLEY MY LOVE!!
His face is all over the walls of this bar, I want to go there, I need to be there but I read from a review saying that this fella got spiked and got robbed after going to that bar!! Tourist are amongst the targeted crew, but what if it's a girl or a women? Raped could be the answer.. I don't think I'm going there until there are guys going with us there.


He looks gorgeous in every way.


Anyway here is the link of the the Reggae bar. REGGAE BAR, CHINATOWN.

Okay how about another Reggae bar of this would be nicer. REGGAE BAR, CHANGKAT STREET.

Right now this is not related to any of it up here.
I have been losing lots of weight (Okay people I know, don't judge me if you have not seen me), due to walking to train stations, to work and I only have smoothie in the morning or whatever I can get to eat at work and 1 main meal which is either rice or noodles, dinner, I won't have appetite by then. I guess why I lost so much weight in such short period is because of my excessive water weight. (Yes I drink lots of water especially when I am home doing nothing much but just stare at this screen of mine).
I am not STICK THIN but I am thinner like when I was still going to gym. Oh how much I miss gym, but I don't need it now. So for this, I indulge... . .. more than I should.

I used to drink so much LOW-FAT milk with my cereals. I drink FULL-CREAM now.
I don't like having whipped cream on my Blackforrest ice-blended, I am not a big fan of whipped cream anyways, but now, I'm fine having it.
I don't eat alot of carbonara pasta, cause YOU KNOW why. I'm making it almost every time I get a chance to, and yes with cream.
I dislike fattening food especially like bacon full of fat, but to hell with it!! I just add em into my pasta and everything turns to heaven.
Sometimes when I feel like it, add a spoon-full of cream into my coffee. :)






Every girl needs some cream in her lifetime at least once. * smiles at you, yes you! Now smile back!!!*



*Salutes*

No comments: