Thursday 20 May 2010

The unhappy phase.

I have been doing kitchen for a week now, have not had a off days since last Tuesday! I am getting pissed at work and tired. I barely smile today, work is boring, especially in the Living Room where we serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and all that. I call that the MAIN dining area.
I have to stand at a station where we would make sandwich, noodles or pasta.. bla bla bla.. just heating food and serving the food to guest's. Not interesting at all! Especially when your station is the Not-So-Famous-Station, not many guest's goes to your station then. It get's boring, tiring standing doing nothing.
I want to cook something man.. I want to use my hands and do more cooking!!!

ONE MORE DAY KRISTI!! BARE WITH IT!!! Tomorrow will be a sucky day Kristi, BARE WITH IT!

I was not in the mood today, was bored and tired.
It then rain when I got off from work, the umbrella barely helps, soaking wet again.
I get off at 5pm, so rush hour is a bitch. Everyone is trying to get onto the train and never wait's for the person to get off but just rush in to get a seat. I hate the sight of that, but I have to do that as well, if I don't move, eventually I get pushed in anyways.. there's nothing more I can do but roll my eye's.
I still don't understand it, at the monorail, everyone waits for the others to come out, but in the KTM, it's a different story, nobody waits.
City life does change someone good to become an elusive bitch. No one cares for no one no more.
Everyone is on their own, no one want's to wait.

I just can't keep my feet from walking slow, everything needs to be fast, somehow some people still walks like a cow. >:/



A blind person can even walk faster than the normal person, I am amazed whenever I look at them.

No comments: