Friday 21 May 2010

Moved

The day was great today!!! Was a lil' boring at first, of course, the morning blue's. But i was relatively happy today.
Sneak out at lunch time with Stephanie, my new found friend, shes a Swiss but more like an American to me. Yea she is training in Westin hotel as well, yea, who knew.. She's cool, timid, always smile's but still hard to tell about her, something is inside of her.. I had a good time with her, talking mostly talking and talking getting to know her more as she has travel so many country and has stayed in India, Venezuela, Switzerland again and now her family moved to Malaysia.
How I want to be in her shoes. To walk around the globe like a bus ticket to and fro.

Sadly shes leaving soon after her internship, oh well, at least I know someone I can talk to for now. Then there is also Sarah Ali, shes a senior of mine in Taylor's, did not know her till in Westin hotel, shes only 18 people...!!! (I feel so old). She is a Pakistani but with a very good english so it is also nice talking to her. I'm getting to know a wide range of people from different countries and I love it.

Babe was telling me that he want's to work in Singapore sometime after he comes back. I was and maybe still rather reluctant about this, but I think it's for the better for both of us. I still have college until July, and for him to work in KL for me would be hard and torturous as you know, the humans here work like COW's.
I most probably will go. .. .. . . work in Singapore as well? I don't know, never been there so I don't know what it is like. But of course, another long-distance-relationship, ahhhh I know it sucks and a pain in the arse but what to do, what to do, what to do.. Cope with it..
I am more worried if I can cope with Singapore standard of working..yike'ssss!

I am done with my novel Eat.Pray&Love (did I mention it before??), it is a good book!! I really learn alot from it, it is when depression hits! Run for the fridge, it helps to have a stomach full.. Lol... What other novel is there for me to read?? I want to read something non-fiction, something that is more related to true human stories, I love reading about some else life. hahaha!!!! Hey!! It's good to learn from other people mistakes. I am waiting for my monthly cash to come then only I can start getting a new one. Need to keep my brain busy and running so I don't get bored out on my lovely long train/bus ride's to work.
Tomorrow is my day off, finally some freaking day off after 10 days without any break.. gosh! I need to keep this baby butt's nice and firm on my bed for long hours tonight. Till next time..



Gutenacht!!!

No comments: