Tuesday 20 April 2010

Working makes the time goes by faster.

As some of you might know, I am back in KL after one long week in Penang.
Always reluctant to head back to this hole after heading back to Penang. It is always so much more relax over there. Although I did not do much, but I had a great time with my college indon-chinese friends who went there for holiday. The food and the pandan coconut. I am missing it badly now.
Tomorrow will be my first day working at Westin Hotel, starting in the restaurant as a waitress. Great another torture month!
Yes! I pretty much dislike serving and seeing customers, I dont know why, something about me hate's to look at people sometimes.
I rather hide behind the kitchen and do my own thing and not being eyed at.
This 3 months will be a hectic one for me as I have to walk to the train station and change trains to another train which requires more walking, and to my hotel.. .. . more walking.
It would be nice to have a bike with me around.

Work starts at 9am for restaurant and if I am in kitchen I heard it starts at 7am! Halleluyah! * smirks*
And my darling boyfriend is going to Jamaica next month to work for a month as they need extra staff. I hope there are internet lines there, if not, it be hard not chatting for a month!!
But I guess its for the better too as I will be working most of my time, I won't have to worry about rushing home.
Then again, I will miss him so dearly . . .

I want this 4 months to pass as quickly as possible! I miss him, I miss my friends, I miss the Island already.

No comments: