Friday 2 April 2010

Little Two Fat Boy's

Remember I told you guys how funny the TWO FAT BOY's are in Alice in Wonderland?
Well some may have wonder why is it so funny to me and am I just exaggerating about it? I remember so clearly where the TWO FAT BOY's come from, obviously they never actually did appear in any of the Alice in Wonderland that I/we read, or as far as I can remember, I never seen them being in it?
Anyways, here it is, the actor behind the Two fat Boy's.

.
.
.
.
.
.


Nyeh?




Oh yes his a guy alright, not a girl..but he is gay.. I love the way he act!
You guys should really watch it, you will laugh till you cry.
Don't you just love how he loves to frown, his signature mark even in Alice in Wonderland you can see his character frown most of the time.. and it's his voice. :D

If you have seen his shows before, you would understand why I laughed so much when I watch Alice in Wonderland. I seen it twice, the first time, I laughed a lot not the second time though maybe because not many people were laughing the 2nd time. More silence and question marks on their forehead can be felt around. But I would not mind watching it again brings back childhood memories. hehe...


Have fun watching, have a great laugh.

No comments: