Saturday 3 April 2010

Relentless

It is going to be my last week of term 3.
Finals is just around the corner, and I'm not up for it. Business Maths and Cost Accounting oh ya and English.
I am never good in counting and if I fail any of this subject this term, I will have to re-sit for it.

Determination to do well = 8/10
Determination to study = 4/10

I know if I don't, I will be the one sorry and feeling the blue's later on.
I just can't wait to finish it up and head back to Penang! Need to chill and just have some fun.
And this few days my mood had been down, relentlessly not happy, stress and angry.
Some problem arise, to solve and understand it.
I just found out my confirmation to work in Westin Hotel is still pending, uggh! Nightmare. Need to wait till Monday to find out. Not my cup of tea.

Make this problems go away!

No comments: