Wednesday 7 April 2010

MAT+ACC= OVER , ENG=FRIDAY



The title says it all.
I think I have a high chance of failing accounts. Business Maths is still not bad! And yes if you guys are reading this, I can finally do some add maths.!!
But I'm never ever going to be good in figures, numbers and whatever that is gotta do with counting.
The only paper left, English! Easy as a pie but not too easy.. cause my English lecturer, well lets just say she was meant to be born from the royal family of England. No one can top her high expectations in English. But I like her, pretty much one of the lecturers I actually like listening to.

Last week I had my wine tasting in College, the day was gloomy and it started to pour. The rain here is crazy, more than where I came from.
Stepped on a pavement filled with grass, but I forgot that the earth on that particular part was really soft and muddy. Stepped right on muddy soil with me slippers on. heaven sent
Thought I could runaway from being seen with muddy feet on my way to the class, a whole bunch of students was at the hallway right where I just came in. I hope they did not notice anything. Lol...


most of the picture's were taken from Leslie.


We had more than 4, we had 7 different types of wine.


People who could not drink much, passes along their glass. To me!!!
:D

He realized it was too much in one glass, darn it!!!


Barry, Leslie and Dugong face.


The ice wine everyone fell head over heels. It was nice, but not as good as the other sweet wine, Kressmenn.

It was our last service class for this term, I am going to miss them and college for 3 months!
Internship is just a week away.





.

Edit by me, nice? lol.
Art does not have corner's nor end's . . just be creative and appreciate what you may create.



No comments: