Saturday 27 March 2010

Wonderland

Friday night, went for movie with Asaad, his brother Khalood , and bunch of his friends Madeh , Muhammad and Chung Hyu?
You must be wondering why I am mixing with them? They are fine people.
Sometimes they are even more gentlemen than any of the guys here. Im not saying that you guys arent, just need to straighten up your game show abit more of respect.

Movie, Alice in Wonderland was really good!! I really love it, it is odd, funny, and of course its from the story book who would not love it...! I really love how they play the roll in it especially the TWO FAT BOY's..The actor must be from Little Britain! Remember that British comedy with this fat guy..?? Hahaha, hilarious!!! I don't mind watching it again, but in DVD la..
And Johny Depp! His odd character, I just Love him!
Took a cab home with them cause we all stay the same area, but I was reluctant to head home, cause it was still early and I'll be bored at home.
So.... Shisha!!! :D My Long time friend..
Rm15 for PINEAPPLE special plus peach and double apple.. Cheap right?
Why is it call PINEAPPLE special? You'll see.



Muhammad claims that his shisha is INFINITY and who does not share his cause he smokes like crazy. He likes to learn Korean language. :)

Don't mind my stone face, and look!! There is an actual pineapple between the bong and the aluminum foil. It is very smooth, unlike the ones you taste in Penang. Disgusting and dry..


No comments: