Thursday 25 March 2010

Hachiko

Base on a true story back in Japan about a Professor and a dog name Hachiko.
A devoted and friendly dog who waits for his master everyday at the train station at the same time..!!!
Please if you have the time, just get the dvd! It's better! Don't wait for it to come out in the movies, cause you would not want people to stare at you for having puffy red eye's at the mall wouldn't ya? I wasted like a half a roll of tissue's, and it was not even the ending yet!
The dog is definitely better than a golden or labrador retriever!
I add this Akita breed to my list . :D
My favourite actor and the cutesy lil'puppy!!!

It does look like a Husky aint it?



The real Hachiko monument stands at Shibuya train station! :)
Jessica! Please pet Hachiko for me, and do take me there one day, I want to feed him. Poor thing had nothing much to eat while waiting for his professor. He rather starve than to leave his master. Sobx..
AWESOME MOVIE!
Do remember to get ready your tissue's.
*sneeze*



No comments: