Saturday 13 March 2010

Interview

I had a great time yesterday, interview with Westin Hotel in the morning, sucky accounts class in the afternoon, and then movie and pool with Asaad, his brother and his friends from language center.

The whole time with them, I was the only Malaysian and the rest, are Arabs, Koreans, Maldivians, and one China girl.
There were pretty much language barrier among the Koreans and the China girl, but it was okay we manage to have a good laugh together and just have fun.
One of the Korean girl name Ji Su? or Ji -Shu, the way she speak is really funny, shes here to learn English so I was not really bothered by the fact that she speaks pretty slow and thinking half of the time. At least she wants to learn and improve!



Now, I should be doing my English essay of 2 to 3 pages. Dratz....

No comments: