Saturday 27 February 2010

Ikea

Going to Ikea with Alyssa and her family tomorrow.
yay~
I just love going to furniture or household item shop. Partly maybe cause I know I can always look at all those wonderful creation and interior designs and can never be able to afford and buy it. Maybe next time when I am earning for myself? xp
Can I have the salmon please oh please..? And and the pear soda drink?? oh . . I just need it so I can sleep peacefully.
Satisfaction is good.
I have always loved interior designing, it's such and artistic job, photography too!
Well I have chose Culinary as my first choice, cause I am such a pig and craves for food constantly. :D

I need a bigger handbag so badly!!!!
Saw one today, which is not bad.. but did not bring enough cash..dratzz..
Will find another type tomorrow then.


Ola Humans.. night night.

No comments: