Friday 5 February 2010

Internship 19 April - 10 July


My mind is clouded with thoughts of where should I do my internship. It is so fast ain't it? Time passes like a speeding train that never stops, the time is always ticking.. With a blink of an eye, you stand before something you never expect to happen.

We need to make 5 choices at where we want to work.
I hope Taylor's has a list of good hotel's. If not, I gotta apply for it.. It is going to take time and what if it can't be done..??

This is the nervous part. You don't know whether will they accept you or not, only a certain period of time will let you know. I think the most important in all of this is your CV and how you present it.


Looks shouldn't be much of an issue, but first impressions says it all.
I hope what I have done in the past helps with my resume.
But I am glad that I have worked at a number of places, at least I know how it is like to actually work in the kitchen or as a waitress.
I know that I hate being a waitress despite having to put a fake smile every time a customer walks in to the restaurant. I am passionate about working in a kitchen and make someone smile when they see and eat the food.
Partly,yes, I am still serving food to my guest..but it's best to just feel the smiles from the food itself.
I am not a big fan of fine dine, cause I hardly had any "good" fine dine anyways. Not in Penang of course. I had a fine dine experience recently at a supposing-ly famous hotel, but it was rather a disappointment with the bill totally to a BOMB..! Thank god I was not paying for it. lol...


Pictures are taken from the net.


Having this internship could make me change my perception of fine dine (good) food. From there I could explore more on my taste buds and hopefully one day cook some real fine dine and be the best in what I do.
I like comfort food..
Mostly pasta's and stew's.. :)



Doesn't it sound comfy and filling already?

No comments: