Thursday 11 February 2010

Remind me why I Love You?


The season of romance and having another big red celebration which is Chinese New Year makes it more Red than ever.
I dont really fancy Chinese New Year despite the annoying songs and hot hot weather around makes u just wanna stay home and chillax.. But the angpao's makes it worthwhile and the gathering can be somewhat fun at times.

I won't be having any valentines specials this year, but what I feel I am lacking in this relationship is that I tend to forget about what made us? What made me love you? Why do I love you? Is it worth waiting for you?
Because sometimes when I am so caught up with my own life, I tend to forget what I love most out of that special someone.
Of course the last answer to that question is Yes..:)
What I miss most is being swept away in his arms by him, being pampered, seduced in his words, be a doll towards him, I dont mean being dumb but being lovely and a darling towards him. In another words, I miss being woo-ed by him.
I am not saying his not good enough for me, but the physical contact has been missing for about 8months now, so its rather sensitive and dry now.
Whenever his with me I think his too good for me that I dont deserve him at times and look down upon myself.
I know he loves me dearly and whichever way he looks and thinks of me is equally same as me.
But sometimes I cant feel the L-O-V-E....



What makes our love so special is that, I know I can handle and workout things by myself. Not having him to guide me all the time I learn to makes mistakes and solve it in my own manner.

No comments: