Saturday 20 February 2010

BLUE ROOM

I thought, I could resist the fact that your not here.
I thought, I could resist myself from tearing.
I thought, I can now sleep peacefully on your bed without you.
I was wrong.

The fact that I even play some lovey dovey slow songs to make it as though as you are there.
Because I know you always need songs to sleep. I never really like hearing songs to sleep, only once awhile.
I tried hard not to think so much of you, but being in your room makes it hard because every time when I face my head towards the empty side of the bed. It's .......sad.
That whole time I just want you to appear, just appear by my side and kiss me on the forehead, wish me goodnight.

I need to hear your voice.
I need your touch.
I need your smile.
I need your smell.
I need what I need most is your Love.

I don't know why I am so vulnerable this few days, maybe cause I am leaving tomorrow back to Subang? The sense of your presence is every where whenever I am in Penang. The places we've been together, shared together, happy times.. reminds me of you.
I really miss you.


I love the new shade of baby blue and this floral blue sheets Miss the dim light in your room, makes it so cosy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.