Sunday 14 March 2010

Mad of "M"

My day was not that bad until I found out that my white short pants that I've hung outside last night is gone!!!
Who could have stolen it?
I'm guessing that it is the Myanmar girls whom are staying next to my room, and I just found out that they are moving out tomorrow.
My landlord gave allowed me to access into their room and check if my shorts were in there..
Sadly there was nothing in there.. guess they moved their luggage already and a great plan to take my shorts away too.
I know I should not be accusing them, but stealing my shorts with the hanger on too? Come on...
Any insane bra, underwear stealer would know it be too obvious to be seen with a hanger in hand and walking around the streets like this.
So it should be an inside job.
I should not be fussing just because someone stole my shorts but I save my money to buy the things I want. Materials things just don't appear on my doorstep so easily.
Now all I can do is regret that I did not bring it in earlier after it rained. All I can do now is just curse the person who stole it, to trip , and shatter their teeth into pieces. There is nothing more worst than to lose all your teeth.

After reading so many emails about this "MALAySIA BOLEH" crap, I just can't wait to graduate and just leave this god-forsaken town and just go somewhere else and live.
At first I thought that this Malaysia my second home was something different and good to boast our economic exchange rate, but now that I think of it, what for?
You want more old and derange people to live in our country? What's next? A home-retiree for them to live on as they are too old to go back to their own country.
Sometimes things need to be look at a long-term run. We are letting in more foreigners to stay here and what for? Just more rape cases and shit. More indon's, philipino's, myanmar's, thai's, cambodians, and even china people because they are cheaper and so our country is just nothing but a cheap country.

I pretty much can say I regret studying in Malaysia now, and in my current college.
The people here just don't care much of their studies, and i wonder why are they still in the same class as I am. I just wish they would just disappear from this group and find another course that actually suits them. Or maybe just go get a job, if they can stay in one.

We can start hiring maids in Malaysia in 10 to 20 years time.
Good luck. Go clean your house now.
:D

No comments: