Thursday 28 February 2008

Tired...

Oh well..

Just got back from work,
and all I can say is...
Im exhausted..!!!
Everday split shift, 11-3 then 6-11..
Sometimes I dont even go home during that 3 hour break.
So it feels like im working for
12hours a day.
A day like today...
No one could send me home..
Then Ah Lun have to stay back for the photo-shoot.
Dont worry, not taking his picture le..
But the foods!!!
They are making a
new menu,
so
new pictures need to be taken again.
The best part is eating the food.. haha...
I must say,
the food is pretty good.
I cant stop taking the
Ceaser salad..LOL

After eating, I went to play
sudoku..
Play the medium,
but failed to get the right answer..  =.="
Then play for awhile,
look at the time, its already 6pm..
And back to work..

And yes..
I've learnt somethings about
wain too!!
My good workmate
Manor thought us about
the diferences of the wain.
Usually the wordings of the wain bottle will have this few major word
like
Merlot, Chardonay, Shiraz and Cab Savignon right?
Its actually the name of the
grape..
I didnt know that...!
I just thought its the different kind of dryness of the wain.
I was really interested and immune to what Manor thought me..
I jot down and really concentrated with what he said..
I've asked alot of questions too...haha..
And Im still gonna ask alot soon..LOL

Hopefully I can get off tomorrow night,
I sure do wana celebrate
Fei Cui's bday tomorrow.
Gonna sleep now..

ZZzzzz..........

signing out~1.28am

No comments: