Friday 22 February 2008

Jungle Trekking to SUN-TAN??

Oh yes..
Believe or not...
Jess and I went to
teluk bahang last Tuesday
in the afternoon.
We jungle-trek to find a good spot to
sun-tan..
At first we just plan to hike till the first beach..
But, there were people ..swt*
So we end up going for the second hike to the 2nd beach.
and we end up in teluk tukun beach to
sun-tan..



Brought along
sunscreen so I wont burn under the sun..lol
And yes food..!
I made sandwhich before I left home..
*Salami, egg whites, grilled tomatoes and cheese sandwhich..yumm~
brought drinks there too so we wont dehydrate in my portable
freezer bag.

I wanted to skinny-dip (
bath nude ) in the sea at first..
But then came along a few Indian mens siting by the hut behind us..
Grr...piss-off.
And we didnt have much time, we left as soon as the mens were gone.
Hike back at around 330pm..



On the way back, took some breath-taking sights!..haha..



Thats the North-East shot of
Penang Island..




1st  ~ The bridge that leads to the second mountain.
2nd ~ Lovely Jess and me out at the lovely beach.
3rd ~ And me, drinking..
NOT BEER dun worry..lol
           its Black
Cherry soda!



Still drinking...(
empty bottle) LMAO..



And lastly, Jess suggested that we drink some
coconut at the malay store before we leave.
Its worth it! Its so damn nice!
Way better than any other place..
~Refreshing~


What I've always wanted to do in the past years,
but no one was willing to come along with me..!
So now, my wish came true.

A nice way to spend my day..
Wouldnt mind doing this everyday..haha..
Mind as well I build a bamboo house there aye?

No comments: