Friday 22 February 2008

I GOT a JOB...!!


I GOT a JOB...!!!

Its been almost 3months since school ended..
I do not belong to any college,
cause Im still indecisive about what course I should take.

So, for now..
Im working...
Finally I got my ass up to do something! weee~

Im working as a waitress at
Hardwicke House.
Its a bistro/ fine dining restaurant.



A
pretty impresive building I must say.





Its been 2 days since I've work there, and all
I can say that its not bad..
Maybe cause I just started thats why...haha
The staff are friendly, the foods are good, well it smells good..
So..I feel good being there..
haha..
But there is much for me to learn as Im new to
waitressing..
I can say I still few much comfortable when Im in the
kitchen.
I still like seeing the way things are prepared, smell the food,
taste it..!  kekeke~
Only one problem,  the kitchen is
hot!
That is what makes me get outta there..
HAHAHA.. 


My work time is from 11-3 or 6-11 or
BOTH..!!
I noe, tiring...
The good thing is that I get my off-days on
Saturdays and Sundays!
Now thats good to hear..
but it depends if there are enough staff..

Now..I got to go snooze my night off.
And start my day working tomorrow..

=)

No comments: