Wednesday 6 February 2008

What a DAY!!

                                      CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT...




Well..today was a hectic day..
I did a last minute shopping with my mum and my sis at Queensbay for CNY.
Dope*..went there late at 4pm.That means not getting to buy much.
But anyways, I did get most of the stuff that I want..
Yea,
MOST...
We shopped till 9pm..my oh my, I still didnt wanna leave tho.
I couldnt help myself but wanting more as I dont usually do much shopping.
So that means my wardrobe needs a makeover.
yea..its transforming more into a girls wardrobe...haha..
But hey..thats what they have been wanting me to do aint it.
Maybe it just need abit of getting used to me wearing more gurly.

After the shopping and all..wanted to go to the pet shop,
to get a leash for me dog before we head back to KK tomorrow..
But it was close!!! god dammit..so gota do it in the morning.

The head home...wait for Lin Yee to pick us up to go over to Joanne's
house to chill along wit Eunice and Avni..( its been long since ive met Avni
eventhough she lives just a few floors above me, she looks good tho).
Then got to Marina Bay( Jo's condo),
hang there for awhile, and then head off to Ananda to meet Kenneth, Asher , Ken Sheen
and some other guys.
Had some supper...
Then they planned to get some booze to drink at the beach but then end up buying
Ribena instead..haha..
Cause no one wana drink.

Well along the way to the beach.......
Did somethin pretty fun that i wouldnt think that i would do in a Million years!
Pretty stupid...but it was alright.
Now..Im here telling myself....
" I cant believe I did that...!!!!!!!!!!!!"
~What a day~



6/2/08

No comments: