Monday 11 February 2008

" YOU "





Im like a little girl lost.
Everything seems so unfair in my life.
               The things that i've always dreamt of never comes true.



~The mistakes that you made never seems to end..
Sometimes I wonder why you just cant stop making mistakes.
I want to know why?
But my questions are never answered..
It's been many years, but your mistakes still lingers..
Will it ever end? ( another question that I ask often)
One moment we are happy,
the other end leads to an unhappy year.~

~Never once you called me just to say hello or to ask how am I doing..?
The calls that you give are always rather disturbing, yet  hurtfull to my ear and yet to my heart.
When I try to open up to you, it seems like your not listening.
Or your mind is just filled with problems that you rather think of.
The position you put me through over the years has put burdence on me.~

~The cries that I make was silent and invisible.
Sorrow you brought was a pain in my soul.
Problems that seems neverending is ruining my life.
The gap between you and me is getting bigger and bigger each day passes.
Distance has ruin our time to spend together.
My interest, my attitude, my feelings, my achievements, my dream, my life...
Will only be a shadow to your eyes.
You will never know what lies between the lines.~

   
 The child you once knew,
is no longer a child.. she has grown, has feelings and the mistakes you do, will only make me hate you more.

 
 Enough is enough.

No comments: