Tuesday 12 February 2008

Chinese New Year

A New Year, A New Celebration

This year Chinese New Year was rather boring .
Went back to Kuala Kangsar, on Wednesday,
to celebrate CNY as it is every year.
Taken some pix on the way to KK..


 

Back in KK..
Lot of food cooked by my favourite Ah Ma..~yumm~
But,
Not much fun as everyone left back home so early.
The onle fun thing was that my aunt,
uncle and us brought back our dogs.
3 poodles named Fluffy, Chocolate and Alvin( i noe -.=),
and a Shi Zu named
John.
Plus my
Rufuz,
my grandma house was filled with puppies
and dogs all over.
Usually people bring home babies to show off,
but this year is rather different.
We brought home dogs..haha
something different for the
NEW YEAR..
My cousins, grandma and mum cant stop gambling too..



Rufuz finally have a friend, the ugly/horny poodle named fluffy.
The noisy dog, John..



Cousins gambling. (
see how young are they )


Then rush home to Penang on Saturday for a bbq
party at the beach.
A party organized by Diana and the rest of my sis crew.
But they end up cancelling it cause they couldnt
find charcoal as every shop close for CNY..
A piss-off I know..
So, we end up going to
Sunset Bistro to drink and eat..!!!



Pretty cool place..by the beach.



 


Pretty cool huh?
I think that will be my new hangout place..
haha..its by the beach!
What i've always wanted...

After sunset bistro..
Diana dropped me off at May's house where everyone was there gambling..
So thought i just play for fun..
In the end..lost money.. -.-
And again the next day..
May's luck was
GOOD...!!
My...I never like gambling, look what i've done to myself..
But hey..Its for CNY..
It's for fun..haha.
Better luck next time.

No comments: