Sunday 17 February 2008

Pai Ti Kong


Last Wednesday was one crazy night.
I got pissing-drunk, blackout and dont remember a thing
the next day.
But thanks to my friends help, I got home safe.
This aint something im proud of.
My friends did took some drunk picture of me tho.. -.-
but I havent even seen any of it yet..
(
curious )

Then, the next day was suppose to leave for KK at 11am.
Pai Ti Kong.
I was so hungover and puke a few times at home.
So we end up starting our journey at around 3.
My brother drove..
And I puked like twice in the car!
Luckily, mummy brought a very good quality bag!
haha..my puke was just all water (liquor)
Didnt eat, only until dinner time..
I was much more better when I reach KK.

After all that drama,
my uncle(
mums bro),  aunt(mums sis
and her daughter(
ying)
came to my Ah ma's hse too for the pray.
Praying was all good..
Ah Ma cook so many food..!!
~yumm~




Food for praying!



LOok at all those foods my grannie make!
So late yet so many to eat! Food Heaven..woot~



Praying.....yawn~ forgotten what I wish for..
MOney? Driving License? Money? haha..



Playing with
Fluffy, a poodle..nearly took him home!
But bro didnt want another dog in our house..hmmph~
Wanted to rename him to Rum..lol
Hyper-active dog! I want him!!!

Then at around 130am..
We ate the food that we prayed..
Big supper I must say...
There was Chicken, duck, pork, eggs, miku, cico and angku..
Ah Ma is a great cook!
Shes my favourite..

The night went on..

We drink, we ate, we laughed and head to neverland.. 







No comments: