Thursday 13 March 2008

WHAT A DAY....!!!

WHAT A DAY..!!!







Last thursday was definitely a fun day..
After my morning shift,
Ah lun and I had our
cigar training
by Raymond at my workplace.

Ray is one of Hardwicke cigar supplier.
He is pretty friendly, funny and he love his Latte's..
Haha.. it seems like a drug for him.. =P
He thought us mostly the basics like
the origin of the tobacco,
how it is made,
where it is made,
what is in the cigars..and so on.

So..I basically thought that was it,
but then came those words that Ray said, gave me a jaw-drop..
He said
" okay, now I am going to show you how to cut,
show you how to light it and then you all can try to smoke it ,"

Then I said,
" Are you sure we can smoke here???"
And he said
" Yah sure, why not?? Your not working now,
just try it..."

The thought of trying it made my heart skip a
beat faster,
and
shivers...dunno why..
But once I've tried it..
I liked it...!!!
haha..
Here are a few pic of the cigars we tried.



This was the 1st cigar that we tried.
Romeo y.Julieta 




2nd cigar, this is much nicer than the rest.
Montecristo.




 The 3rd cigar would be this,
Cohiba..
The "Rolls Royce" thats what Ray call his precious cigars..
haha..
Not my type tho, cause it was too strong..
But Ah Lun love it..haha

The Cuban cigars have a spicy taste, and
leaves an after taste of coffee on ones tongue.
But too much of it could cause dizziness or if not smoke correctly.
I got a slight of it,
but continued working my night shift later..
Nevertheless, it was a fun experience..

No comments: