Saturday 22 March 2008

Freaky Lady

Bitch of the DAY..!!

A few days ago on Wednesday evening,
I went back for work at around 6pm...
Was talking to while working with some of collegue
then came along a phone call at Hardwicke.
No one was around the corner to answer it,
and some staff were still new.
I hate answering the phone
but,
With a grin and having no choice,
I answered the call,
It was a women making reservation.
"Fussy as a lil pussy."

Attack 1~The Phone call.

Me    ~" Bistro at Hardwicke may I help you?"
Datin~ "Hai my name is Datin Goh, I wana make
               a reservation for tonight."
Me    ~ "okay, how many people will there be "?
Datin~ "For 5 people".
Me    ~ " Oh okay, so can I have your number please?"
( a slight pause from her )
Datin~"Who is this"? ( with a rude tone )
Me   ~ " Err, Kristi??"
Datin~ " Hmm..okay Kristi you dont take people's number.
Im the one making the reservation, why must you take my number for?"
Me   ~ " Err okay, Im sorr..."
Datin~ (hung up)  Tuuu...
Me    ~ What the f......??




I was like what the fuck??
And I thought to myself, she must be a bitch when shes here later.
Truth enough, shes a bitchy old lady.

2nd Attack~ Taking order while not knowing who was the bitch
cause there were 3 ladies.

Me   ~ " excuse me miss, what would you like to have"?
Datin~" erm I'll have the shepherds pie and bla bla bla..".
Me   ~ " Okay miss".
Datin~ " And STOP CALLING ME MISS,
sounds like people in the kopitiam, CALL ME MA'AM".
Me    ~ ( =.= ) " Oh okay sorry MA'AM.."




carelessly me, I forgotten and called the other lady miss again.

Datin~ "See, call MISS AGAIN... Haih, dunno what to do with you leh"
( with her snobbish face and thick red lipstick on)

After coming out from that room309,
I complaint to my collegue,
Seng wai ( new worker)
He just listen and noded as I complaint.

3rd attack~ while serving food. SWT

Datin~ " Can I have a small plate, you should always put a small plate by the side".
Me    ~ " Oh okay" with a grin....

 
I was busy, so instead I ask Seng Wai to get it for that room.
He agreed and went straight on it.

4th Attack~ Not on me, but Seng Wai.

When I came back,
Seng wai came to me and say,

" Lema wan that bitch, she hold my hand and ask me not
to pass the plate across people, must go one round where
there isnt any room to walk ady. Lema wan that lady.."

I didnt even know shes a Datin untill...
Manor  ( the old staff ) came to me and  say,
" Shes a Datin you know, so treat her nicely,
and shes very
cerewet I know, so whatever it is just nod
and say okay".
I just nod and smile sarcasticly. =.=


Then when Kelvin finally came back to the restaurant,
he ask all of us to not serve that table.
He said he will do it as he knows that the lady likes to
bully new staff.
But I still clear the table from that room.

Seng Wai and I was like so Fucked up.
We keep on complaining to Ah Lun and Kelvin.
And Kelvin told us about the how she acted last time,
he said she was way worst than now since our place
is no longer
" FINE DINING"..

The next day, she came again.
But only with her whoever, Mum, mother-in-law
or aunty I dont know dont care.
None of us wana serve her except for Ashley,
Cause she didnt know anything yet...haha
But she only get nag because of serving the water too hot,
but that bitch still manage to drink it..swt*
I feel pouring her face with HOT water.

Walk pass her table never look at her.
Her food is ready, I run to the toilet. HAHA..
Shes done eating, no one clears for her.
WE just leave everthing to Kelvin..haha




People like her should just rot in hell.
With her face so thick, can barely melt.
She looks down on workers like us,
she thinks we are uneducated,
so she thinks that she can mistreat us as she likes..
What a whore...`

Calling herself a Datin??
DISCRIMINATING...
DATIN SRI GOH +.+




No comments: