Monday 12 May 2008

Rich and Impudant people

Some people in this world just got no respect for others.
Many of them are people who have the cash $$$, the fame or either recognised by the public.
Being a total SNOB is what they are.
They just got no self respect and in that case,
show us their true self.

They have the money or the fame,
SO WHAT?
They truely dont deserve having it.

Im not writing this just because I feel they are like that,
but this is where I stand to tell you about my day at my work place.

Its a Sunday morning,
and yes on Mothers day.
I was working with 2 collegue of mine, Seng Wai and Ashley.
And our restaurant was pretty packed because of the occasion.
There was this particular table that had been reserved by Florence Goh..
So yes, Some relative or sister of Datin Seri GOH ( pek chek ).
( table 12 ) 8 pax and all old buggers.
They were the early birds, arrive at 11.45am.
Seng wai was the one taking care of that table.
Ashley, Datin Seri GOH ( table 1 ). HEHE~
Lucky me, im only taking care of the unknowns! Lol

While Seng Wai was taking orders for table 12,
my boss Kelvin just ask me to walk over that table and see if he needs any help.
So I did.
As I look in to the room they old buggers were demanding something from Seng Wai,
and all of them started to stare at me.
So all I did was ask...


"Yes?"
Some old man, " Can you ask Kelvin to come here ".
" Oh, okay".

" Kelvin! Some guy in table 12 is asking for you".
" Hmm, tell them im busy la, say Im in a meeting now( a lie )". ( looking abit annoyed)
" Erm...okay??".

" Erm, excuse me Sir, Kelvin is busy right now he is in a meeting".
Old man, " Oh, but cant he come for awhile?".
" Emm... No he cant sir, sorry".
Then I walked out of the room..

Today!






Ring Ring ( phone call  and I picked up ) =.="

" Hello, Bistro at Hardwicke how may i help you?'".
" KELVIN PLEASE!!! ". ( loud and rude manner)

But I didnt bother cause I didnt know who was it.
So, Kelvin was talking to the person for quite a long time and in a very distress way.
After he hung up,
Kelvin straight away call me.
" Kristi, come!!".
So i followed, not knowing why till we reach the bar.
He was telling me that Datin had called and complaint that I was
being rude to the old bugger yesterday noon.
And she say that I said that Kelvin dont want to see them..
I was like " Huh, I never said that".
I was fucking wrongly accused for something I did not said.
Kelvin believed me because he knows that we wouldnt say this sorta things,
and of course, who the fuck got the time for this kinda crap.
But of course I get fucked up for that, got some lecture from Kelvin...
So this whole morning was just a
FUCKED UP MORNING...the whole time Im like What the FUCk..

KUDOS to the old Lady who gets fucking 40% whenever she eats at our restaurant.
who treats the staff like fucks,
who just needs to complaint every damn thing,
who thinks as if shes great and got the money,
but expect people to treat her well.




I guess she just needs to eat at a 5 Star restaurant at some hotel,
and be given the golden chair to sit on, to be seen and known.
And Hope for some DISCOUNTs%..


Fuck that old BITCH...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

People are just people and no point stressing, just make it as they are more work out than you. If you felt the effect then they won. Just be as bubbly as you has always been and you know people love your smiles.