Tuesday 13 May 2008

Bro's Birthday / Early Mothers Day Celebration?

AHHhh..
Woke up at 7.45am on a Saturday morning.
8am my driving is picking me up.
Late late late..
Rush to bath and drank a cup of tea then head off to drive.

Came home at 11+am.
Tried to sleep back but couldnt, so forget it.
Around noon we were suppose to head off to QueensBay.
But Mom, is always late as usual, starved us till we reach Queensbay at 3pm =..="
Mom allowed me to drive there,
of course I did some begging...hehe~
So wanted to look for food,
my bro say he wants to show us this restaurant.
And its called
ToiletBowl. =.="
Thought he was kidding and lazy to go up again, but terpaksa.




Looks like a toy store from the entrance.



Toilet sits, hmm..wouldnt wana eat there.



I think the toilet bowls are only for me to puke. LOL..
A very weird theme I must say.




Mum looks pissed as usual..lol,
can you see my bro?
Ya, his the guy in white behind ( only his arms can be seen).
Slow-mo..


THEN..!!
Went to find food, too hungry..!!
After long minutes of asking the birthday boy where he wants to eat,
we finally all agree to eat at Dave's Deli.
Miss that restaurant.




Sis is saying yummy to the soup. >.<







~Soup was okay.
~ Chicken and mushroom pie was nice tho.
~ Lasgna beef tasted like plastic.
~ Quarter chicken I did not try, but looks on my bro seems like its nice.

After our late lunch,
head off to look for a shirt for my bro, as his birthday present from sis and I.
Went into the 1st shop that caught us was
TOPMAN.
But then the cloths were just to gay,
my bro already looks gay so Noway.
Then wondering where else to go, wanted to go Nike,
but then sis ask us to
GAP to have a look.
So we did,
then I took a few striped T-shirt for him. LOL..
Sis found this black sweater for him which looks
like one of my top that I got from Forever 21 ( girls version).
Haha..so he did tried a few of it.
My striped cloths maked him look Nerdy,
cause I wanted to make him look like Seth Cohen form the O.C..
I feel like my bro is like him..~annoying~
But the black one just suit him perfectly.
Its plain but its something different for him.




Looks like my top aint it?
haha..


After that, went to shop around but end up,
I did not buy anything for myself again. Swt~
Mom bought a top and bottom for herself tho..
Looks like a waitress clothing tho, haha..will show you the picture later.
At around 730pm we were hungry already..haha
Went to
OLDTOWN...yummy~



Feeling alright Mom?



Yeah im fine, was abit woozzy..

Walked abit after eating our dinner, then we head home.
Wanted to watch a movie at Gurney tho,
but it was quite late already.
So we decided to head home, and see how the dogs are doing.
Thank god nothings wrong at home.


Now heres the Grand Finale picture...!!







Waitress uniform?? LOL



From Forever 21..

It was a fun day...
Its been a long time since we had a family outing,
and with my brother following us to shopping?
Now thats weird..haha..


No comments: