Friday 9 May 2008

Missing you..





Was checking my mails yesterday after i got home from work.
Got nothing to do, no one is onlining.
So i decided to check my emails.
And then as i was scrolling to the next page, came across this Email.

Jessica Lim        HORNY PONY! HEY

Yea..we call each other that..
HAHA.
That straight away gave me a smile on me.
This is what she wrote,

HORNY PONY! Jessica here. This is the direct email to my phone. So anything you can contact me here.WITH LOVE all the way from JAPAN! Reply when you have the chance

I bet everyone get almost the same message as mine,
but then again, havent heard from her since last thursday and this message just gave me a hint of her well-being.
Untill now,
im still emailing her...
HAHA, what a joke..and im not even chatting with anyone online.

And YES
ANNA..!!!
I did too have tears whenever I tell this story..
" WHEN SHE SAYS,
Mummy, I dont want to go".

Everywhere I go,
everything just seem to remind me of her, cant help it but to say it out whenever i thought of her.
Like a song.
A drink.
A place.
A shop.
A movie.
The road that she always make the wrong turn..HAHA
Like the one when I was in Amelia's car and Anna was in Jess's car to find this hawker centre.
Called erm..Seh Por Kew?? I tink thats the name..haha
Amelia and I were tailing behind them,
then after so many wrong turns they made while finding the place,
and then I was like telling melia " Why are we following them when they are the road NOOBS??"
Omg..that was hillarious...
We laugh non-stop on that topic, but finally they found it niways..HAHA
Not bad..
I miss everything about her,
i miss picking fights with her..
but we still bond well..
Shes doing alright there and I wish her well.



Lovely, waiting to depart.



Didnt know what was so funny.



1st May.
Emotional one..
take care..
Muacks!

No comments: