Monday 26 May 2008

Melissa Birthday...

Hmm, nothing to post about this week...
Been staying home all week only,
except for work. Now this doesnt count aint it.. hehe~
So I guess I'll just post about last week, since I just got all of my pics.

Mels bday was a fun one.
She booked a room at Bayview Resort.
So...it was time to SWIM...!!!!
hehe, and to tan my ugly tan lines..!!!

Here are some pics..!!



Ahh..just so beautiful..
I can spend all day like this!! =)



~Sunny, Mel, mua and Wern~



~And theres Willie!!! ~



Strolling down the beach.



See me?? hehe~




~When Night Falls~




Then came the sunset...
Getting ready for dinner at Seafood Village..
LOBSTER HERE I COME..
~ smiles ~



We got a little too excited for dinner in the car!!
HAHA~



Our excitement recided.. =)


AT SEAFOOD Village..
After all the Lobster, Crabs, Prawns and something, something..
Time to cut the cake..!!
Theres Anna and Karman..
Aric and Alvin came along too.




Then everything went well..
We were full.
So we head back to the hotel to chill and relax..
And of course..
Birthday girl couldnt wait any longer to open her present..



The RbK shirt is from Anna,Sunny , Aric? and Alvin?
haha..im not sure.
And the La Coste Sportic bag is from Wern and I.
Still doubt whether if she like it...
hehe~
Then after awhile Sunny, Anna, Aric and Alvin were leaving.
And Wern is already asleep.. =.="
We all slept at 1am?
Only 3 of us..haha..We get the whole big bed, but it doesnt seem like its enough.
HAHA..
Half way through the night, erm around at 5am, Mel started to snore..
Then I put a pillow over her mouth, at least it shuts out some of the sound..LOL
And then came the mosque prayer...snorts~
BISING...!!!
But still slept back..haha

Woke up at 8am, 1 hour late..
Haha..but Willie wasnt even here yet.
Wern claims that I hugged her last night while sleeping..
Common to me..
Yes..I HUGGED or KICK people when I sleep..
Haha...shes lucky she didn't get kicked..!!
Then Mel and I left for breakfast downstairs. Poor Wern dont get to eat..
But we promised her that we would bring food back up for her.



Sausage in the morning.. wee~
Packed some for Wern..lol



Messed up hair in the morning..!!
Apple juice!



See the white bowl with a lil choc cereal..??
yea, stole that back to the room for Wern..
HAHA..
Mels brilliant idea to take back cereal for Wern,
and my brilliant idea to take the whole bowl back for Wern.. =)
Willie was already up at our room..
Rushing us to go swim..haha




Playing with the ball.
Then I went up to get the basketball, to shoot some hoops,
but sadly, when I came down, it started to rain!!! =.="
then willie left for home..
~damn~
Went up to bath, change, pack and went down to play some pool
before we head for lunch.



Then went for lunch..
After that, Mels parents drop us home!
Thats about it then..
Mel heading home to KL..


~Thanks Mel for the wonderful weekend~

* smiles*

No comments: