Wednesday 28 May 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Lost my gurney parking ticket...  =.="
For all the years I've hold on tickets for my friends and family,
I've never lost it.
But, when Im alone? I lost it after paying for it..!!! Double swt~



Went to gurney just to get my contact lenses after dropping mum to work at 7pm.
At that time, I just woke up from my nap.
Was extremely drowsy and tired.
After buying my contact lenses, strolled ALONE -..-" for awhile,
check out some cooking book and I found
OPRAH's new cooking book.
I want it!!!!
After that, bought some coke cause i needed change for the parking ticket.
Pay
RM 2.50 cause I parked in the basement.
Then walk down to my car, drove up, until I was about to reach the parking ticket EATER,
and I realised that my ticket is not with me, so i straight away stop at the side to look for it.
I look and look in my handbag, contact lenses bag,  cold storage plastic bag and the car seat and also the car floor..
OMg...was seriously having a
panic attack..!!
Hahaha..
Went down the car park again and look for it, in the mall, the ticket machine where i pay.
Couldnt find it..grrrrr~
SO...FINE.
Couldnt care less already.
Drove back up and parked beside nearby the parking ticket eater (PTE).
Waiting for someone to drive out so i can tail behind their car.
And one car came, a red modified  hyundai car.
So i was guessing, this car for sure speed out...haha
I tailed very near to his car.
He slotted the ticket in, the pole/gate (duno wat to call it) open.
Drove out at the same time, the pole nearly drop onto my car though,
but it went back up cause it sense a car I guess.
So pheww...
All said and done..
Was a freaky experience, never wana lost it again.
Thank god I dont need to pay for the lost ticket,
about RM30 or RM 50??
Not sure..
So yea, was relieved when Im outta the gurney parking lot..
Hehe~ all smiles~



So People, DO TRY THIS WHEN YOU LOST YOUR PARKING TICKET.
=)

No comments: