Monday 13 August 2007

The Sight of YOU..



The sight of you with us has slowly faded from the picture.
Every time the taught of you come to mind, i still don't know why you did all those things before.
The hatred of me to you, comes back.





But I still miss the old you, or can i just say, i missed the old times.
Those days when we had our trip together, eat together, play together and laughed together.
Those days were the
BEST..!!

I
miss going to the beach every weekend when you were around.
I
miss drinking milkshake there.
I
miss eating eating fries and wedges that we cant seems to stop eating it.
I
miss building sandcastle by the sea.
I
miss going to the movies whenever we are out from the beach.
I
miss your touch, your hugs and your laughs.
And most of all, i
miss taking pictures of you, together.

Sometimes i wonder why am I different from my friends.
The adventure and thrilling part of me.
The strong and tough wonders of me.
The stubborn and agry side of me.
The crazy but the joker in me.
So Yes. It leads to
YOU.

Now, everything seems to change so fast.
You don't seem to bother much of me now.
You wouldn't even play a game of basketball with me.
You left me with lies and the lies for the days to come.
You left me with pain and anger that I withold.
The anger and pain still lingers upon my chest.

I will never get back those old days when i need it.
I guess I had taken for granted of you.
I guess those are just memories that i must keep to know that at least you had done and mould someone in me to today.


But im sorry if I can't open up my heart and feelings to you or to anyone else.
Because you had never done much for me to show me your Love.


Dad, why did you leave?

3 comments:

Jessica Elle said...

='( I'm sorry for how you feel, but as your friend, all that I can do or the least is to stand by you.
You'll always have us around when you need us.

E3 said...

i'll stand by you,
i'll stand by you..
la la la la la la la ~
i'll stand by you.
LOL.
hey darling,
what was once mould, could always break, and then make a new one.
it lives in you, yes i know. we can never change that.
but hey, why let that ruin your future or how great you could turn out to be! =)

love love,
yoyo.

E3 said...

but i have to say, it shouldn't be OUR burdens to bare for what they've did.
they make foolish decisions, and expected their children to do it with them.
as supportive children, we would certainly agree to do so.
but could we take it?
we try to comprehend and accept the fact.
but doing that, we're always in trauma of whats incomplete.
we are trying to be supportive.
each day, we try to forget the biggest part of my life is gone, yet, we think we're okay.
but when what we do is not enough, i don't think they're even guilty!
or try to repent for themselves or do something about it?!
could they think out of the box and position themselves as us?
we've got more than just school to worries, but to bare what's been lost and what's the future to be without even considering how would it affect us,
i seriously dont think they're giving enough.
yet, they lament alot.

written:
ME!