Thursday 16 August 2007

Help..!!!



Alright..
In 2 weeks time, I'll be having my trials..SPM TRIAl..!!!!!
And what i've done so far is nothing but watching Tv, cooking or here am I..

I tried studying today in the evening.
I just thought of giving a go and see how much I could achieve by studying few pages.
So i was looking through my revision books and hell...All of it was so freaking thick and looks boring...~boo-hoo~
And I was wondering which one to start revising.
So I look out for my lowest grades, which is, of course add-maths..
My primetime enemy since f4.

I start to read the 1st page of the book..
Within a few pages....i've given up..
what a loser..
Well...to many words and too boring..
I hate numbers...except for my number..Lol..
But seriously, i dont like maths since i was like in primary school..

My favourite subs would be just Arts...
How I wish I was in Art Class..
Regrets is all i can say..
Noting I can do to turn back time.
But I guess i need someone to push me to it.



Help...!!!

No comments: