Monday 13 August 2007

Get to Know Me. [23]



Starting of my blog ill intro myself.
Im Kristi as what is written above.
Ill be 17 next month.
I love to cook. Pretty much Italian, Western and comfort food.
I have a Obsessive Compulsive "Cant stop Cooking" Disorder.
I like to hang-out with my buddies till im satisfied of the day n go home, just to dread of what to do the next day.
Im pretty much of a loner at home. I like doing things at my own pace and do things by my own.
But of course, i dont eat out alone. Now that would be too saddening.
I've got the best crew that any gurl would asked for.
They are funny, helpfull, agressive, adventures and hell yeah, they are just too freaking lovely to be my friends.
Im the youngest of my two siblings. But I feel im more like the first child than the third.
Meeting  new people is my favourite pass-time.
I'll be friendly if im treated with respect.
If you dont have that kinda quality, then dont bother to come near me.

No comments: