Wednesday 6 January 2010

Emotionless

Here You go Anna! I took this sometime ago! hahaha
I bet you know where this is, but there are still books right?
Right.


I am emotionless sometimes.
Sometimes I feel like talking, I really do want to talk to you. It was an act of hunger, a hunger to talk to you. Somehow somewhere in between, people do get lost for words and I really dislike talking to you when others are around. Just like when I draw, I hate people looking, just like when I cook, and talk (unless it's people that I am comfortable with) . This is something I really need to change, I am like this since young.

The fact that the person was talking to herself beside me, was just annoying. I'm sorry but I find it really really really rude, because she always does it. It's not only this time but it is ALWAYS!
Even when I am on the phone, she will talk,yell and scold me despite whoever I am talking with, she does not seem to care. She always say " I won't give you face in front of your friends or guest".
Yes, I will lose my face in front of them but I guess she will be the biggest loser of it all. A person who does not respect people's priority and would rather just make a fool of herself.
Never once she is satisfied nor appreciate things people does for her.
She just loves to compare, and compare and compare us with others ( never good to compare), bring out about the past and the bad stuffs. Talks to herself, mumbles, clean,CLEAN, and VERY CLEAN!
I know I shouldn't be saying stuff like this, but I just want people to understand why am I like this towards her because none of you know this. You are not in my shoes, you will never understood the torment I go through. I love her very much but she just love sticking a pin into your butt and the pins just slowly evolves!

My boyfriend thinks that I am talkative, but I'm not.. Really..
I am only talkative towards the person that I am comfortable with and have lots in common.
I maybe noisy at times, but it only last for awhile. When I'm beat and down, thing's gets a bit too quiet around. I am pretty much dead/ lifeless/ motionless.
I barely even mingle around with my college friends, because I am not comfortable around them.. It's pretty hard to actually find people who are nice to talk with.
Some people do talk a lot of crap, like really crappy, but there are people who really enjoy this.. I just don't get it at times. People just love crappy words I guess.



I do like being quiet you know, let peace into the mind.

No comments: