Sunday 3 January 2010

TIme wasted

Got up late as usual nowadays..it's a holiday, don't blame me..
Went out with Emkay and her friends, Alvin, Brian, Samantha and Christ for a movie called The Imaginarium of Dr.Parnassus by the great late Heath Ledger, Christopher Plummer ( the guy who acted in the Sound of Music as the father) yes he is still alive. Lol.. along with Jude Law, Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell. It was definitely a messy movie, and I would not want to watch it a second time man. The actors were good, just not the story line, it was messy and somewhat I called confusing you and makes you just want to close your eyes and fall into lala - land. For a movie like that, TOO MUCH DRAMA !!
Then got to Nando's and had dinner which I should be eating since I was suppose to go home for dinner, but the smell of the chicken was too tempting!! So I had Chicken Salad instead to fill my craving! lol... Emkay add too much of Hot sauce in her salad ended up sweating along with it.
Then Alvin drop me off home and they head to Nicole's Birthday party! I should had gone , I should had gone to kill this Boredom here!

Had dinner at home! Lol...again I know.. and watched Mary Poppins and waited for bf to come online, but he never showed, so I waited till the movie end but still no sign of him got me to message him on the phone.
He showed up for awhile and then offline again..-.- Then it was the end of it! The line over there was down again..
So there goes my night!
I know I shouldn't be a baby and get pissed, but sometimes I just can't help and just get angry at the world! How it is so unfair at times. I've barely had time to online with him and when I do had the chance, they give me shit! ****


Don't I have the rights to be pissed?

No comments: