Thursday 13 August 2009

Thank you ~

The place where Im staying, theres a road that leads to Taylor's main campus and Business School. And my friends who stays around my area says that theres alot of robberies or students getting mug there..
So today I have to walk to the post-office which is like around Taylor's, therefore I had to use that road. I was pretty scared at first and thought of many ways to either run or kick the mugger on the nuts if i ever encounter ONE.. lol..
But as I walk along that road, there were 2 police men by the road and a security guard down the road...I felt, SAFE...
I knew there will be a security guard, but I didnt expected police to be patrolling either. lol..

Walking back home, I saw Subway and couldnt resist it as their speacials was turkey ham today for only RM7.50.. Hahaha..
Yes, gotta save up..cant keep spending on expensive food.
Gonna buy some groceries tomorrow and start cooking at home. =)

Didnt do much today, was bored out to death..
I did not buy dinner either as I was lazy to buy dinner which will be teow chew economy rice again.. * can taste the aji inside which is killing my tongue * . So I end up eating weetbix with milk and sugar..lol Anna thought me..
Then waited for my Chagiya to wake up and come online. =)
I know, It seems like it's so lifeless waiting for your loved one everyday to come online.
But, it's worth every second, minute of my life ( that is IF he shows up )..lol
I guess it's just a phase we are going through now, I wonder what will be like in another few more weeks or months?
Will I or you still wait for each other to come online?
Only time will tell.
I love you.

~23~

No comments: