Tuesday 11 August 2009

Still do...

I've been staying in KL, well, about a month already. But it doesn't feel like it's KL when you have friends like Amelia, Anna and May coming to KL every other weekend to party. Hahaha..


Yes it is in KL but I still feel like Im home! ~ which is a good thing ~





Spontaneous ~ yes they are!
Crazy ~ Yes IM GOING CRAZY..
Hyper ~ SOooo hyper when night falls..





Parties, parties and more to come~
It's good to have friends like them, cause who know you aint gonna be bored.
This are the times when I need them the most.

I still chat with my beloved boi although we've "broken up".
Well not everyday, but we try our best to see each other whenever we can.
It doesnt seem like we can let go of each other yet.
Yes we may be apart from each other, but the heart still wants what it wants.

" There are times when I thought you will one day forget about me, but I will have to erase it from my mind, just walk along the path where I'm suppose to. I dunno where it leads to, but I have to move on. Move on to know the world, to meet other people and to know myself better. You might feel the same way as I did too, that I don't love you anymore, but you are wrong, because no matter what, you will always be my no.1 , your heart stays in mind".



While Im waiting for you here, I don't know how long I can take this.
I will just have to wait, wait for you to come.
Be patience and wait.
I dont know where are you or what you are doing,
but Im just glad that everytime I see you, you will tell me what you did.
Honesty is what I need.

Iyou..

No comments: