Sunday 25 October 2009

The line is ...........

I need to stay connected all the time. But I can only do so when I'm home..!
I want a BlackBerry.. !!!
If only I have the money I would just get it now! argghhh..

I feel so sick when I cant chat with you, and the fact that the line is so shitty there just makes me feel so angry and annoyed that when there is line, I get fed up and the mood of chatting is gone!!
I'm sorry that it made you fed up too, but it's been happening all the while, it's getting under my skin.
Wouldn't you feel that way too?
I mean, if you stayed home just to chat with someone and this things still always happen... it really does make someone feel so frustrated..!!
But I still stay on despite I know that this is 99.9 % chance of that happening..
Because of you know why...




If I get frustrated, bare with me.... Because it ain't easy..
Live is a roller coaster, It brings you up and down....



they said, the colour purple is for loneliness... so here it is, im lonely. =)

No comments: