Sunday 25 October 2009

the game. .

I'm guessing your out now watching the MU football match.

I remember those times when we watch the EPL games at your house..
Whenever they are about to score or scored a goal, I will always go nuts and shout so loud middle of the night. The first time I did that you were shocked to see my enthusiasm. ( I do get excited for sports you know) =).

But things has change...
I don't get this kind of services anymore. All I have is the laptop and some friends to entertain me while I'm on it..
Sometimes I wonder why do we put ourselves in this position.
I used to ask myself this, " Is LOVE all that ??"
The answer is... "It's much more...It's everything but once it's broken, it's not easy to mend the broken pieces".




I will still wait for you everyday despite how the situation we are in.


Annoyed and Hurt.

No comments: