Friday 8 October 2010

Learning to grow

Knowing his past is my present now. It will never be out of my mind until I really learn to forgive and forget about it. It will not be easy, the long, winding, narrow and cross roads I still need to learn more about him and myself.
We took a long time apart, it was killing us silently and everything starts slipping away slowly but it is time we both start to compromise and be more patient. With all that is going on, internship in Penang, I am giving this relationship a 3 month trial to see how things goes.

I don't like the way I talk to you at times, I hate that part of me. I learned to speak to you more like a child cause your sensitive at times. You need constant attention and care when we are alone, you like that, I did not know that. But I love constant care and love even if people are around, I am not shy in loving you even if people might look.

Sometimes love hurts but it is the pain that makes us live again.
There always be room for love to grow.
Constantly letting love to grow.
If love stop growing, slowly, it will die.


No comments: